Collaborating for Research and Innovation Actions: IARTC is ready to get involved in soil-water-plant related thematic areas
Our Center is seeking collaboration with research institutions, universities, and organizations to further our mission of increasing productivity and quality in agricultural production, protecting and sustainably using natural and genetic resources, and conducting national and international education and research. Our areas of expertise include soil and water resources, plant nutrition, crop growth modeling, climate change, phytoremediation, wastewater treatment, and land reclamation. We are particularly interested in collaborating on projects related to the efficient use of water in agriculture, soil conservation, and the development of agronomic and cultural measures to reduce the risk to agricultural production. Additionally, we are open to collaborating on research related to the use of remote sensing systems and drones in agriculture, the benefits of using wastewater in agriculture, and socio-economic research on issues related to agriculture. We believe that through collaboration, we can achieve greater progress in advancing agricultural development and make a positive impact on the lives of farmers and rural communities.
● Our Center is committed to conducting high-quality research and sharing our findings with the broader scientific community through publications and presentations at conferences and workshops.
● We have quality research facilities and equipment, including labs for soil and water analysis, and remote sensing equipment.
● Our team includes experts in a variety of fields.
● We have a track record of successful collaborations with other research institutions, universities, and organizations, and are dedicated to building long-term partnerships.
● We are open to exploring a variety of collaboration models, including joint research projects, student and postdoctoral training, and technology transfer.
● We are particularly interested in collaborating with organizations working in developing countries and regions to help improve the livelihoods of farmers and rural communities.
IARTC – International Agricultural Research and Training Center