- Najari Sghaier
- research team coordinator
- [email protected]
- 216 98203731
- Arid Land Institute - institut des Regions Arides
- Research Organisation (Public)
Arid land Institute - Institut des Regions Arides- is a tunisian research Institute excuting resaerch program to contribute to Mediterranean arid zones sustainable development
- Topic 1.1.1-2023 (IA) Integrated adaptive wastewater management plans in the Mediterranean region. | Topic 2.1.1-2023 (RIA) New governance models to define best practices for sustainable water management and conflict mitigation.
- Topic 1.2.1-2023 (IA) Actions to restore and return degraded lands in the Mediterranean region into productive agroecosystems. | Topic 2.2.1 (RIA) A step toward carbon-neutral farms: coupling renewable energy sources with circular farming systems.
- Topic 1.4.1-2023 (IA) Accelerate adaptation and mitigation to climate change in the Mediterranean region by deploying WEFE nexus solutions.
water is vital for humain and livestock in pastoral Mediterranean zones. this natural scarce resources disponibility affects deeply the main productive activities by agropastoralism witch remains of a particular role to generate food products and employment for all social categories. so the rehabilitation of water managment modes by families an herds in theese rural zones consolidates the regional resilience and to promote economic social and environmental sustainability.