- Adnane El Yaacoubi
- [email protected]
- Association Green Development and Innovation
- Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
The Green Development and Innovation (GDI) is an association working in the field of sustainable agriculture, conservation of natural resources and biodiversity in the context of climate change. The association contributes to sustainable development at the local, regional and national levels in various agricultural and environmental fields, adopting renewable approaches, modern technologies, innovative and environmentally friendly technologies in collaboration with local farmers and companies. GDI has experienced persons in implementing R&D projects in rural zones. In fact, the association established a large network with local farmers and companies working in the field of agriculture, by supporting and providing lands for conducting several research activities in a close cooperation between researchers and farmers, which allow to combine new researches with local know-how.
- Topic 1.1.1-2023 (IA) Integrated adaptive wastewater management plans in the Mediterranean region.
- Topic 1.2.1-2023 (IA) Actions to restore and return degraded lands in the Mediterranean region into productive agroecosystems.
- Topic 1.3.1-2023 (RIA) Increasing agri-food supply chain (cereal) resilience in the MENA region.
- Topic 1.4.1-2023 (IA) Accelerate adaptation and mitigation to climate change in the Mediterranean region by deploying WEFE nexus solutions.
Looking for consortium to join.
We are a GDI association working in the field of agriculture adaptation to climate change, valorization of agricultural by-products, intercropping, fruit tree adaptation to temperature and drought. We offer:
- Provision of land for carrying out research activities on plants in the field.
- Provision of agricultural equipment for conducting extended experiments in the field and places for animal rearing.
- Establishment of demo sites and field trials.