- Rémi Potriquet
- Farm holder
- [email protected]
- mas du vallon
- Small or Medium Enterprise (SME)
Farm lab project located in semi arid climate. The medium term objective is to transform this existent olive field into an agroforestry ecosystem, which can produce multiply type of food in drought condition with a minimum watering.
From that experience, the interest will be to deploy later on solutions to other location, especially the key one : water management, soil fertility recovery and reforestation with drought resistant species
- Topic 1.1.1-2023 (IA) Integrated adaptive wastewater management plans in the Mediterranean region. | Topic 2.1.1-2023 (RIA) New governance models to define best practices for sustainable water management and conflict mitigation.
- Topic 1.2.1-2023 (IA) Actions to restore and return degraded lands in the Mediterranean region into productive agroecosystems.
- Topic 1.4.1-2023 (IA) Accelerate adaptation and mitigation to climate change in the Mediterranean region by deploying WEFE nexus solutions.
Looking for partners interested wanted having access to a living lab
- Water management investigation. Optimizing surface water harvesting in sandy soil to rehydrate landscape. Where to set up pond according to geology and groundwater flow
- Aquaponics proposal for a combined fish/spirulina farming
- Other proposals are welcomed
Water harvesting , Rehydrating the landscape
Ponds system, Keyline design, Swale
uncontaminated waters, Wastewater filtering and reuse, Maintain water storage free of contaminant
Syntropics agroforestry, Olive field
Living lab, demo site, experimental field
Topic 1.4.1-2023 (IA) Accelerate adaptation and mitigation to climate change in the Mediterranean region by deploying WEFE nexus solutions. I will need to be associated with French research public organism