- LAISSAOUI Mohammed
- [email protected]
- Renewable Energy Development Center CDER
- Research Organisation (Public)
The Solar Thermal and Geothermal Division is responsible for conducting scientific research and technological development in the areas of low temperatures systems, concentrating solar, the bioclimatic and geothermal.
Develop equipments and systems for the conversion of solar and geothermal energies into heat, mechanical and electrical energies.
Design and implementation of test facilities for characterization, approval and certification of solar collectors and solar water heating systems.
Integrate of environmental and energy efficiency through the judicious Algerian thermal regulation scheme.
Conduct training through research collaboration with Algerian universities. Researchers of the division provide courses and supervise students from universities enrolled in masters, magister and doctorate programs.
- Topic 2.1.1-2023 (RIA) New governance models to define best practices for sustainable water management and conflict mitigation.
- Topic 2.2.1 (RIA) A step toward carbon-neutral farms: coupling renewable energy sources with circular farming systems.
- Topic 1.3.1-2023 (RIA) Increasing agri-food supply chain (cereal) resilience in the MENA region. | Topic 2.3.1-2023 (RIA) Assessing novel antimicrobial food packaging and coating materials to reduce food waste to improve safety in the Mediterranean food supply chain.
- Topic 1.4.1-2023 (IA) Accelerate adaptation and mitigation to climate change in the Mediterranean region by deploying WEFE nexus solutions.
Seeking to participate as a project partner in topic related to solar thermal energy : concentrated solar power as a solution to serve water and agriculture
brakish and wastewater treatment using thermal and mecanical process
integration of smull scal CSP plant in the isolated farmes