Home|We seek to be part of a consortium as a collaborating partner. We offer our expertise in automotive, aeronautics, construction (plastic pipes), packaging, recycling, and agriculture, as well as medical industries.
We seek to be part of a consortium as a collaborating partner. We offer our expertise in automotive, aeronautics, construction (plastic pipes), packaging, recycling, and agriculture, as well as medical industries.
Topic 1.2.1 (IA) Increasing environmental and socio-economic performance of small-scale farming systems through improvements in organisational aspects and new value chain governance models
Topic 1.3.1 (IA) Increase adherence to the Mediterranean diet as a sustainable pattern including environmental, social and health aspects
NAME OF ORGANISATION:
The Technical Center of Plastics and Rubber (CTPC)
The Technical Center of Plastics and Rubber (CTPC) offers its expertise in control and validation of the conformity of plastic materials used in the industry. This conformity is judged by physical-chemical tests as well as geometrical tests. CTPC offers a wide range of testing services and quality and safety controls to meet the needs of the following industries:
• Automotive: Dimensional, Mechanical tests, Conventional melting temperature, Ageing behavior tests, and Density ;
• Aeronautics: CTPC offers its customers service including mechanical, thermal, chemical, and physical testing. Our technical team performs tests according to international standards (EN, ISO, ASTM, ...) or tests designed according to specific customer requirements for any type of application. We test both commonly used materials and materials for advanced applications such as polymer matrix composites, reinforced plastics, sandwich materials, carbon fiber composites, glass fiber composites.
• Medical: CTPC has put a new laboratory to fight against coronavirus COVID19, it offers control of masks for medical use, FFP protective masks, general-use medical masks, gowns, and protective suits, using a comprehensive set of tests that are essential to ensuring performance properties are validated to support marketing label claims and to classify these mask types: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE), Differential Pressure, Flammability test, Particle filtration efficiency, Synthetic blood fluid penetration resistance for face masks, and microbial cleanliness.
• Construction: CTPC offers its expertise and experience for the benefit of stakeholders (manufacturers, importers, ...) in the field of plastic pipes. The pipe systems testing laboratory offers a range of services, responding well to the main applications of the pipe systems market: Determination of dimensions (External diameter and thickness...); Determination of the internal pressure resistance; Determination of tensile strength; Impact test; Determination of volatile matter; Identification of the composition (Oxidation induction time, Infrared);
• Packaging: The variety of packaging products has allowed CTPC to adopt an internal strategy by deploying its skills (material and human) and knowledge to serve the plastic packaging field by offering a wide range of services to operators in the field of packaging (manufacturers, importers, distributors, ...): Dimensional tests (Example of bags: width, length and volume, point thickness and average thickness); Global migration and specific migration (food contact), Mechanical tests (Impact resistance, resistance to slow perforation, ...), Opacity, Heavy metal content and Composition (Identification).
• Agriculture: The CTPC has put its expertise and know-how to the benefit of the Agricultural Plastics industry. This concept represents all the agricultural techniques (agricultural films, strings, irrigation sheaths...), which use plastics. The Laboratory of Control of the Agricultural Plastic of the CTPC proposes a wide range of services: Mechanical tests (Determination of tear strength ,Determination of tensile properties, Resistance to artificial aging ...) ;Dimensional tests ISO 4591, ISO 4592, ISO 4593... (Determination of Thickness and Width...) ; Differential Scanning Calorimetry; Optical testing (Total light transmission in the visible, IR thermal efficiency - thermal radiation barrier...) ;
• Recycling: CTPC's laboratory has a wide range of specific tools for the characterization and analysis of recycled plastics.
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ORGANISATION:
We are a Moroccan technical center specialized in the field of plastics, rubber, and composite. With 16 years of experience, we have acquired specific knowledge and expertise in the field of plastic polymers.
Our R&D team has successfully participated in various national and international R&D projects in different fields (recycling, packaging, plasticulture, composites, recycling, piping systems, automotive, and aeronautic, as well as our new biomedical activity including protection and surgical mask tests), furthermore, CTPC has experience in PRIMA by participating in previous projects.
We are interested in a partnership for new development and innovation ideas, CTPC is motivated to join a consortium and provide its expertise
For more information, please visit our website: www.ctpc.ma
Or contact us: [email protected]
The Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area will devise new R&I approaches to improve water availability and sustainable agriculture production in a region heavily distressed by climate change, urbanisation and population growth
The PRIMA programme is an Art.185 initiative supported and funded under Horizon 2020, the European Union’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.