We are available to join a consortium with partners, to develop projects in Algeria around topics related to sanitation fields, mainly on :
1. Sewage sludge management and valorization for agricultural purposes ;
2. Water economy by reuse of treated wastewater for agricultural and industrial purposes ;
3. Innovative and low cost technologies for wastewater treatment ;
4. Phytoremediation technics for wastewater treatment, natural ecosytems remediation ;
5. Renewable energies from wastewater treatement processes, sludge, etc.
6. Natural ecosystems protection programms. (Wetlands, soils, seawater)
7. Applications of GIS, Mapping, modeling, sensor technics, ...
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ORGANISATION:
Office National de l'Assainissement (ONA) / Sanitation National Agency
is a public utiliy service organization in charge of sanitation and wastewater treatment all over the country, and acting under the Algerian Ministry of Water ressources.
To March 2021, our organization is managing 161 wastewater plants. In 2020, it has treated an average 243 Millions m3 wastewater.
Our extensive experience on sanitation and related environment issues, available human and material resources, rich data, will enable our scientific and technical partners to build strong and sustainable approach for the selected project, in laboratory or simulated environment.
The Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area will devise new R&I approaches to improve water availability and sustainable agriculture production in a region heavily distressed by climate change, urbanisation and population growth
The PRIMA programme is an Art.185 initiative supported and funded under Horizon 2020, the European Union’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.