Home|we are interested to join a consortium as cordinator or partner to collaborate on these topics
we are interested to join a consortium as cordinator or partner to collaborate on these topics
Topic 1.1.1 RIA Sustainable groundwater management in water-stressed Mediterranean areas (Section 1). Topic 2.1.2 RIA Management of low quality waters under water scarcity and climate change conditions (Section 2)
NAME OF ORGANISATION:
Laboratory of Separation Processes; University IBN Tofail Kenitra
- Removel of Nitrate, Pesticides and Salinity of Groundwater
- Treatment of wastewater and irrigation reuse
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ORGANISATION:
Laboratory of Separation Processes (LSP) is an essential body in Ibn Tofail University-kenitra It is an academic and research unit specializing in water science and the environment
LSP focusing its activities on the following water & environment fields:
• Monitoring the quality of the groundwater, drinking water and desalinated water in private desalination plants.
• Follow-up of saline groundwater and seawater desalination process...
• Water and wastewater quality evaluation.
• Solid & Hazardous waste management.
• Environmental Impact Assessment and environmental planning.
• Research in developing new methods for wastewater treatment and reuse.
The Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area will devise new R&I approaches to improve water availability and sustainable agriculture production in a region heavily distressed by climate change, urbanisation and population growth