Home|Soil, Fertilizer and Water Resources Central Research Institute is ready to be your project partner.
Soil, Fertilizer and Water Resources Central Research Institute is ready to be your project partner.
Topic 1.1.1 (IA) Implementing sustainable, integrated management of water resources in the Mediterranean, under climate change conditions. Topic 2.1.1 (RIA) Low cost, lean solutions for enhancing irrigation efficiency of smallholder farmers
Agricultural water management, Agricultural water management and Food Safety, Crop-Irrigation, Ground Water, Irrigation, Irrigation performance, Irrigation, wastewater reuse, Rainwater harvesting, Reconverting to drip irrigation system,, Smart Water Management (SWM), Soil /water / Waste water Sensors- Fertigation, Waste water, Wastewater, Water, Water managements, agricultural wastewater, climate change effects on groundwater resources, defi, grey water, irrigation efficiency, irrigation management, irrigation, abiotic stress, water use efficiency, deficit irrigation, marginal water, saline water, irrigattion system developement, marginal water, salinity, salinity stress, soil fertility, soil management, soil sensor, water management, water stress, water/soil salinity, • Agricultural water/energy management and irrigation systems and technology;, • Integrated water resources management;
NAME OF ORGANISATION:
Soil, Fertilizer and Water Resources Central Research Institute
We want to be a project partner in the areas of management of water resources in agriculture, water conservation, alternative water resources, irrigation technologies and climate change.
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ORGANISATION:
-Improving performance in irrigated agriculture by using appropriate technologies for the planning, operation and management of irrigation systems
- improvement of water use efficiency,
- adaptation of plants to soil and alkaline soils and
determination of salted plants, determination of economic improvement methods in order to provide desired salt balance in soil in irrigated agricultural land
- selection of the most suitable type of plant depending on the quality of water, and determination of agricultural measures to ensure optimum yield,
- Determining the quality and usability of domestic, industrial and wastewater as water for irrigation,
- determination of the use of water quality and irrigation water resources with low quality water for irrigation purposes,
- Determination of appropriate techniques and methods in the use of heated water resources
- Using rational use of renewable energy sources and dissemination of environmentally friendly energy efficiency systems
Web Site: https://arastirma.tarimorman.gov.tr/toprakgubre/Sayfalar/EN/AnaSayfa.aspx
The Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area will devise new R&I approaches to improve water availability and sustainable agriculture production in a region heavily distressed by climate change, urbanisation and population growth
The PRIMA programme is an Art.185 initiative supported and funded under Horizon 2020, the European Union’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.