- Funding of the Project from the initial stage.
- providing necessary tools and technology for the proper implementation of the project.
- Providing Market linkages for the products
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ORGANISATION:
- The organisation has land which is traditional in the Northern part of Zambia
- The ideal behind is to help in combating climate change and also help in the provision of employment to the rural community.
The Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area will devise new R&I approaches to improve water availability and sustainable agriculture production in a region heavily distressed by climate change, urbanisation and population growth
The PRIMA programme is an Art.185 initiative supported and funded under Horizon 2020, the European Union’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.