Topic 1.1.1 RIA Sustainable groundwater management in water-stressed Mediterranean areas (Section 1). Topic 2.1.1 RIA Bridging the gap between potential and actual irrigation performance in the Mediterranean (Section 2). Topic 2.1.2 RIA Management of low quality waters under water scarcity and climate change conditions (Section 2)
Topic 1.2.1 RIA Conserving water and soil in Mediterranean dry-farming, smallholder agriculture (Section 1).. Topic 1.2.2 IA Sustainability and competitiveness of Mediterranean greenhouse and intensive horticulture (Section 1).. Topic 2.2.1 RIA Small scale farming systems innovation (Section 2).. Topic 2.2.2 RIA Use and management of biodiversity as a major lever of sustainability in farming systems (Section 2).
Topic 1.3.1 IA Implementation of analytical tools and digital technology to achieve traceability, authenticity control of traditional Mediterranean foods (Section 1).. Topic 2.3.1 RIA Extending shelf-life of perishable Mediterranean food products (Section 2). Topic 2.3.2 RIA Enhancing horizontal and vertical integration in Mediterranean agro-food value-chains (Section 2)
We, as Ankara University, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Machinary and Technologies Engineering; are willing to collaborate on any topic.
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ORGANISATION:
Ankara University, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Machinary and Technologies Engineering has over 15 academic staff, which are expert on their subjects.
Some of our subjects are:
– Tractors and other power machines in agriculture,
– Tillage tools and machines,
– Planting, Maintenance and Fertilization machines,
– Water pumps,
– Harvesting, product cleaning and classification machines,
– Spraying machines,
– Post-harvest product processing machines,
– Agricultural machinery design,
– Agricultural machinery management and planning,
– Energy, bioenergy and agricultural electrification,
– Mechanisation in animal husbandry,
– Greenhouse mechanisation,
– Garden and landscape mechanisation,
– Aquaculture mechanisation,
– Intelligence in agriculture and precision agriculture,
– Heating, cooling and air conditioning,
– Waste assessment technologies.
The Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area will devise new R&I approaches to improve water availability and sustainable agriculture production in a region heavily distressed by climate change, urbanisation and population growth
The PRIMA programme is an Art.185 initiative supported and funded under Horizon 2020, the European Union’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.