Clarifications for Stage 2 Submission to Section 1 And Section 2 Call For Proposals
All the documents and templates are available at http://prima-med.org/calls-for-proposals/reference-documents/
- The limit of 70 pages apply to the WHOLE document “template part II” (all sections included from 1 to 5).
The system will reject automatically the documents longer than 70 pages.
- There is no limit for part I. Part I has to be uploaded as an ANNEX.
- The CVs and the related information requested in the guidelines for applicants (for section 1: under the point V.3, for section 2: VI.3)
MUST BE INCLUDED in the template PART II under the point 4 “Applicants”.
This information counts toward the page limit of 70 pages.
- In Section 2 you have to follow the recommendation of your funding body.
- For section 1 and section 2 : On the ESS, as for the first step, you have to verify/enter the amount requested by each partner and the full cost of the project.
- The detailed budget (EXCEL FILE) must be uploaded AS AN ANNEX.
THE ESS WILL BE OPEN:
For section 2 : FROM THE 4th OF AUGUST TO THE 4th OF SEPTEMBER, 17H00 CET
For section 1: FROM THE 15th OF AUGUST TO THE 17th OF SEPTEMBER, 17H00 CET
For Technical reason, you will have to select again on the ESS the topic(s) for which you applied during the first stage.